We have often come across dog owners asking each other about the best dog hair dryer. There are so many brands to choose from and so many different companies that claim they are making the best dog grooming tools that you can get confused very easily.
As a dog owner, you only want the best for your pet. Your pet deserves a hair dryer which will not make it uncomfortable. Grooming your dog and keeping it neat and clean should be a top priority. Clean dogs are the happiest dogs and they will keep you happy too.
At crittersitca, we want to help our readers and followers understand everything there is about dog grooming. This is why we have written this article so that you can get a better idea about the best dog hair dryer.
A dog hair dryer is just like any other hair dryer but is made especially for dogs. The use is simple and to the point. It can be a bit tough to find the right hair dryer because of the size and breed of your dog.
However, this article will help you in choosing the best option that may last for numerous years to come.
- Top 5 Best Dog Hair Dryer (Blower) Reviews
- 1. Pet Dryer Dog Cat Hair Blower, 4HP Forced Air Dryer for Dogs with Heating, for Large Small Pets Dogs Cats
- 2. Flying Pig Grooming One Purple High Velocity 4.0 Hp Motor Dog Pet Grooming Force Dryer
- 3. SHELANDY 3.2HP Stepless Adjustable Speed Pet Hair Force Dryer Dog Grooming Blower
- 4. Amzdeal Dog Dryer Dog Hair Dryer, Pet Blow Dryer Professional Dog Grooming Dryer, Dog Blower with Adjustable Speed
- 5. Go Pet Club Pet Grooming Hair Dryer for Dogs and Cats
- How to choose the best dog hair dryers?
- What are the advantages of a dog hair dryer?
- What’s the best way to use dog hair dryers?
- When not to use a dog hair dryer?
- Q&A About Dog Hair Dryer
Top 5 Best Dog Hair Dryer (Blower) Reviews
1. Pet Dryer Dog Cat Hair Blower, 4HP Forced Air Dryer for Dogs with Heating, for Large Small Pets Dogs Cats
If you are looking for a good dog dryer for grooming at home, you have the right product. It comes with an enlarged pipe which allows for more hair to dry in less time. It also reduces the time and effort it traditionally takes to blow dry the dog hair.
This product is suitable for golden retrievers and for Samoyed because these two animals have less hair and are comparatively easier to clean. If your dog is losing a lot of hair, this dryer will help to keep them clean.
The hair gets stuck on the coat and skin of the dog making them irritated. There are two-level heat settings in this product. This is a very useful feature because if it is too hot outside, dogs prefer low heat hair dryers. Such a handy hair dryer will surely fulfill your needs and help your dog get comfortable in no time.
- It is compact and easy to handle
- It does not make a lot of noise.
- Reduces the time needed to completely dry out the dog hair
- It is more suited for smaller pets
- It will take some time to get used to the settings.
2. Flying Pig Grooming One Purple High Velocity 4.0 Hp Motor Dog Pet Grooming Force Dryer
The Flying One dog grooming blow dryer is one special product. It is composed of a large blower that contains a lot of airflows at very low pressure. It is one of the gentlest dryers that blow and dries the sensitive dog coats.
Most of these types of hair dryers which are low pressure, have heaters in them which allow the air to warm up as it is being used. The fur is hence dried faster and also is cleaner. The one thing to remember when using this dryer is that it can heat up quickly and burn the dog hair.
Dogs do not usually complain but if you notice the top layer of their hair, it does get damaged if too much heat is used. This hair dryer uses less power and energy. It is going to run for years if you use it properly.
- One of the best quality dryers in the market.
- It can be used on large dog breeds who have a lot of hair.
- It is made of hard steel which does not get damaged easily.
- Too much heat is released which can damage dog hair.
- Not suitable for small dogs with sensitive skin.
3. SHELANDY 3.2HP Stepless Adjustable Speed Pet Hair Force Dryer Dog Grooming Blower
One of the high-velocity dog grooming dryers, the Shelandy Company comes up with new products every now and then. This one, in particular, is one of their top quality products that come with four different nozzles. The main purpose of adding these four nozzles was to cater to all types of dogs’ needs and wants.
Some dogs have long hair while others have short hair. The nozzles are changed according to the need of the dogs. The nozzles also blow hair differently which means that your dog can have a fun time as it will make the dog feel different things. The pets are also dried much quickly and easily because of the different airflows.
This hair dryer also has one of the reduced amounts of noise. It uses the new noise-canceling technology. So when at home if everyone else is sleeping and you need to dry your dog, it will not be an issue.
- One of the cheapest products in the market.
- The noise cancellation technology is highly useful.
- Dogs tend to love the different nozzles.
- The nozzles are not made of fine material and can damage easily.
- Changing the nozzles every now and then loosens their grip.
4. Amzdeal Dog Dryer Dog Hair Dryer, Pet Blow Dryer Professional Dog Grooming Dryer, Dog Blower with Adjustable Speed
Amzdeal has previously produced stand dryers for dog grooming but this product is better than them all. This hair dryer specializes in drying the excess water out of thick fur.
After you give your dog a shower, you can use this dryer to take out any extra water. It keeps the dogs from getting cold and sick.
This product is suited for home use and also for salon use. It has enough power to be used all day without losing its heating capability.
You can adjust the airflow speed according to your needs. The temperature is also adjustable and in the winters, dogs will yearn for a hot air rush. It also comes with four different nozzles and you can extend the hose to two meters easily.
- It is easy to handle and to use.
- It can run for a long time without needing a break.
- The noise reduction technology used in it is very efficient.
- The shape and size of the product are a bit too big.
- The color stands out too much.
5. Go Pet Club Pet Grooming Hair Dryer for Dogs and Cats
One of the quite pet dryers, the Go Pet Club Dog and Cat Pet Grooming Hair Dryer is suitable for all breeds of dogs.
It is a very good product for people who do not want to spend too much money on hair dryers. It gives you the best of both worlds and can be used for animals who are cats as well.
This dryer also reaches some high temperatures which are very useful for animals who have big hair and thick coats. You can carry it around as well because it is small and easy to handle.
If you are looking for a product which can give you professional services while in the comfort of your home, this is the one for you.
- A cheap alternative compared to its competitors.
- Easy to carry around
- Using it is a very straightforward process with no hassle.
- Not as durable as some of its competitors.
- Because it is an all-rounder, it does not fulfill all the dogs’ needs.
How to choose the best dog hair dryers?
Picking one best dog hair dryer is not an easy task. It depends on what your dog needs. If your dog is big, you need a more powerful dryer that will dry out the hair and reach the coat as well.
You must keep in mind the other features as well. For home use, noise is an important aspect while for salon use the size of the dryer matters a lot.
What are the advantages of a dog hair dryer?
A dog hair dryer makes the process of drying your dog after a shower very simple and easy. You do not need big towels or any other material to dry the hair. You can easily plug in the hairdryer and the warm air blows the wet dog. Your dog also feels really comfortable after getting this hot air on its body.
It also saves you a lot of time and effort which otherwise may be spent on trying to get the dog to sit still while you dry it.
What’s the best way to use dog hair dryers?
The first thing to keep in mind when you are using the dog hair dryers is the temperature. You must always check the temperature before pointing the hairdryer in your dog’s direction. The second thing to note is when you are using the hair dryer.
If it is after a shower when the dog is completely wet, then you can go for high-pressure airflow. If it is when the dog is just slightly wet from the rain, be very gentle in your use because the dog hair can get damaged.
When not to use a dog hair dryer?
You should avoid using a dog hair dryer when the skin of your dog is sensitive. Sensitive skins tend to burn very quickly even when the heat of the dryer is low. Some dogs are also allergic to full blast air flows and it breaks off their hair if you use the dryers too frequently.
If you think your dog is getting irritated when you use the hair dryer on it, go to the vet and get it checked. There may be some small issue that is bothering the dog and making it uncomfortable.
Q&A About Dog Hair Dryer
I am looking for a dog dryer for a german shepherd. Which company is the most suitable for it?
As German Shepherds are big dogs, you need a dryer that is suitable for its size. We would recommend you to try one of the big companies like Shelandy as they produce dryers which suit big animals.
Which is the best dryer for poodles?
The best dryer for poodles would be the Free Paws Dog Hair Dryer. These are small animals and they just need a little warm air to dry them off. Their skin is also sensitive so you have to be careful when drying them. The Free Paws dryer comes with special heat control temperature which is exactly what you need for your dogs.
Is there a warranty with these dog hair dryers?
Most dog hair dryers do come with a warranty. Depending on which company you are going for, you can check their detailed information before buying the product. The warranties usually last for about 12-18 months which is a very suitable time to test out the products. If you have any questions, every company has a specific helpline you can call on to clear your confusion.
I am confused about which dog hair dryer to buy. What should I do?
You need to read our article and clear all your confusions away because we have gathered all the relevant data you need to make an informed decision.
The best dog hair dryer from the ones we reviewed would be the Free Paws Pet Dog Cat Hair Dryer Blower. This is one of the best products in the market and although many other dryers have the same features like this one, it stands out because it gives you back the value you spend on it.
It is long-lasting and durable and is simple to use as well. It is one product you can easily keep and use at home too. Leave your opinion below about the product that you think is the most suitable for your dog.